You're running the Sendspace Wizard 1.3.4 for the first time
Below is a list of changes in this release:
-- 1.3.4 --
- Fixed a problem with DragDrop on certain platforms and configurations that could prevent users from dropping files in the transfer area.
- Fixed a problem restoring the upload speed limit value when the preferences dialog was entered.
- Fixed a bug where a remote file added via the URL field in the Wizard will not auto-start even if files are set to start automatically when queued.
- Added a warning for expired accounts.
- Modified the dialog shown when a file already exists to give the user fine grained control over the options.
- Added default transfer finished and transfer errored sound files to the Mac application bundle.
- Fixed several misc. bugs and improved stability.
-- 1.3.3 --
- Fixed a problem with the transfer ordering when uploading a group of files at the same time that could cause a spurious internal inconsistence error.
-- 1.3.2 --
- Fixed lockups in some MacOS X systems caused by the session log saving/loading.
-- 1.3.1 --
- Fixed a pro
Jump to the FaultWire page for Solutions and Fixes for this topic...