Communication Not Available
The printer cannot communicate with the computer.
Try these solutions:
- Ensure the printer is powered on.
- Disconnect and reconnect the printer's power cable.
- Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable.
- Check your Firewall settings to ensure file
is not blocked.
- If you are on a wireless network, verify the printer and computer are
within range of the wireless network.
- Restart your computer.
For additional assistance, launch Lexmark Service Center
from the Support tab of the Lexmark Printer Home.
Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Operating System
Vendor: Microsoft Corporation
Jump to the FaultWire page for Solutions and Fixes for this topic...